The wood spring tree developed by Pariani absorbs and spreads on all its surface any pressure made on the seat and, flexing as on longitudinal as on latitudinal direction, follows perfectly each single movement of horse’s back in order to preserve its muscles from any pain or pressures on single points.
Available with 3 different depth: Flat, Medium Deep and Deep.
Flaps and knee pads, padded with thermosensitive Memory Foam to allow best grip and comfort to rider’s legs, can be shaped or forward to fits single needs. The reinforcement strip at flap’s bottom preserve the early leather’s damage due to stirrup leather and rider’s leg rubbing.
Panels can have two different options of padding:
- Mixed: High density expanded polyurethane, felt and pocket for additional wool flocking when needed.
- Fully wool flocked inside a neoprene pocket.
Then, is possible to choose between 3 different shapes:
- N. 1 – Dedicated to amateur riders; it allows support under the knee and a wider surface under the thigh.
- N. 2 – Same knee support of panels 1 but with a smaller surface under the thigh in order to allow a closer contact.
- N. 3 – Same surface under the thigh as panels 2 but shorter on the front part (under the knee) to allow the closest contact.
Available in 4 different models in order to allow your own riding style.